Hawthorne West is one of our newest communities coming soon near 264 off of NC Hwy 39 close to Zebulon in Johnston County. With two-story and ranch plans to select from, we’ve got what you’ve been looking for!
- Oversized and private homesites available.
- Starting in the $300’s
- Interiors feature quality craftsmanship with open and expansive floorplans perfect for entertaining. Kitchens come included with granite countertops, stylish cabinetry, and an array of options for you to personalize to your taste.
- 10 minutes to downtown Zebulon and 18 minutes to Flowers Plantation Shopping Center. 5 minutes to Five County Stadium, home to the Carolina Mudcats Minor league baseball team.
- Downtown Zebulon offers a Community Park with an 18-hole disc golf course, an array of shopping (Simply Blush Bridal to Mona’s Mintage Scroungeporium), notable distilleries (Olde Raleigh Distillery and Lick Life Spirits), amazing southern eateries (McLean’s Old Time Cafe), and Zebulon Country Club for a round of golf.
- Flowers Plantation Shopping Center features a new Harris Teeter, Publix, UNC Physicians Network, CVS and Petco. Flowers also has an array of eateries (Don Beto’s Tacos, Smithfield’s Chicken ‘N Bar-B-Q, La Cucina Italiana).
13825 NC 39 Zebulon, NC 27597
(919) 762- 3188
Looking for a home built with your lifestyle in mind? We can help! Fill out the form to connect with one of our expert New Home Consultants today.